Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

4.05.2010

Highlights

I want to do a sort of 'year in review' here on (Mud)Bucket. I wanted to do this for the blogiversary, but seeing how I missed that I'm feeling like 'better late than never'. This seems to be my life's motto. ;)

I thought I'd highlight some of my favorite artists that I've posted about over the last year. No particular order, no particular theme... Just a way to dig up some more artists who folks may or may not have seen yet, or might have briefly forgotten about.

So here we go...













Okay... So I guess there was a color theme... Anyway, take a look again at these fabulous artists... They are sure to inspire you again.


And please feel free to share who some of your favorites have been in the comments.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails