Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

3.29.2010

Studio Time: Magnolia Scarf


This is my friend Melati modeling what was my 'hat' assignment for the crochet module of our textiles class. Mine is more of a hooded scarf thingy. I am particularly fond of the magnolia flower which I was inspired to create after all the magnolia trees started bursting with petals a few weeks ago. The edging is still an 'I dunno'. Mela loves it... My teacher hates it... and I'm kinda on the fence. Anyone else wanna weigh in?

1 comment:

Alexis L. of One Grand Home said...

I am a big fan of hoods in general. So that's my bias. But I think that the edging detracts from the whole. And I'm not sure about the turquoise, green and cream combo. (At least that's what it looks like on my screen). I think it might have been more harmonious in a less-contrasty colorway.

Related Posts with Thumbnails