Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

1.03.2011

Rick Berman




When I came accross these raku fired pieces by Rick Berman, all the reasons I love this technique came flooding back to me. I haven't had the chance to participate in a raku firing in a while, but these nebulous color bombs have me itching for another go.

How about all of you- How often to you get around to a raku fire? What's your favorite aspect of this technique?

(images via artist's website)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing the Raku. I like the second pot the best. I usually get round to raku firing once a month. Loose some pieces in the process but it is still worth it.

Regards

Andy

Unknown said...

That is the price of admittance isn't it. The last raku I did I lost my two favorite pieces. But the process is still so exciting, the loss doesn't much matter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails