Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

12.31.2010

Lisa Bradley




I am totally crazy for these pieces by Lisa Bradley. They seem straight out of Wonderland or Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Ugh, just delightful!

(images via Mud Fire Gallery)

2 comments:

Tasha said...

She draws her inspiration from her fascination of candy growing up! I've met her during a work shop and it was so fun to listen to her stories about growing up.

Unknown said...

Oh I can see that... These cups remind me of those sheets of sugar dots. I've actually never had them but they are so iconic I think of them right away when I see this work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails