Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

1.04.2011

Mike Jabbur




I am longing to find a way to get the sort of wobbly je ne c'est quoi into my work like Mike Jabbur has perfected. My favorite part of his work are the handles, I love those chunky joints don't you?

Anyone have advice on making a pinch of wonkiness look perfect?

(images via accessCeramics, Santa Fe Clay, and Art Axis)

2 comments:

Linda Fahey said...

Hi JLu! Hope your trip is super fun.
so about Mike Jabbur - the wonkyness is great as it's done without any cheekyness. I'm trying to fully embrace the handles!

Happy New Year Gurrrrl!

Unknown said...

My trip is going...We've been having fun, leaving to Santa Fe tomorrow I'm so excited! I hope I get to leave with some ceramic treasures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails