Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

12.08.2010

Paul Linhares








I've been meaning to share Linhares' work for a while now. I've had his website bookmarked for months, but last weekend I came across his interview in this month's issue of Ceramics Monthly and was reminded how beautiful his work is. If you haven't read the article yet you must, even if you just look at the photos which show great detail of his textural patterns and glazing. Ugh... I'd love one of those teapots!

Also, Linhares has the most wonderful website full of so much information including things like ceramic history and glaze recipes. It's a must see.

(images via artist's website)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails