Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

5.28.2010

Matt Repsher







More earthenware love... what can I say? These pieces are phenomenal. Repsher says a lot of his inspiration comes from architecture which I think is very apparent in his work but in a subtle way.  His shapes are so strong but the influence is visible only when you think about it. If you aren't thinking about the architectural sense of his work, they just read as remarkable forms. I love that!

And I'm sorry the post is so late today. I slept in for once and then spent a lovely day with my fantastic grandmother. I forget the rest of the world exists when I hang out with her.  It looks like it's going to be a beautiful weekend where I am, I hope you enjoy yours, too, wherever these pots find you. ;)

(images via Akar and Santa Fe Clay)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails