Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

12.30.2009

Off Subject: Laurel Roth





I'm pretty bummed that I didn't make it to Roth's last show in San Francisco.  It would have been awesome to see these pieces up close.  I guess stopping by the gallery might be a good idea, they probably have a piece or two still up.  Anywho, aren't they wild? Walnut, gold leaf, and swarovski- damn!

(images via artist's own website)

2 comments:

pcNielsen said...

Those are awesome. Love the application of the swarovski? to the teeth of the skulls.

Alexis L. of One Grand Home said...

LOVE this. I know it has nothing to do with interior decor but finally someone doing something related to animals that isn't freaking horns, pelts or real skulls.

Related Posts with Thumbnails