Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

12.31.2009

Sanam Emami




These pieces have such delicate color and decoration.  They remind me of a sweet négligée one might find in the top drawer of a lady's chest. I find myself quite drawn to such wispy details, I think because they seem magical somehow... Please visit Emami's website to see more of the artist's work including a collection of tulip vases that are to die for.

(images via accessCeramics)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes,very ethereal. Happy New Year!! Thanks for the great blog.

Naomi Cleary said...

this blog is lovely. i added it to my blog list. i have one too, http://naomicleary.blogspot.com/2009/12/handmade-breakfast-with-family.html

check it out, hope you like, perhaps you will add me to your list too.

-naomi

Alexis L. of One Grand Home said...

'Ethereal' is the word. I love the palette and the decoration. It's sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails