Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

12.09.2009

Off Subject: Jess von der Ahe







There is something about these sculptures that I just find charming. Actually at first I thought they were made of clay... I was really surprised and intrigued to find they were wooden. Okay some of them are really obviously wooden, but the first I saw were not. :)

(images via artist's website)


1 comment:

Alexis L. of One Grand Home said...

Huh.

The first is pretty genius. The second is interesting. The last is really WTF for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails