Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

12.10.2009

Tip Toland






Toland is super dooper amazing.  Her sculptures are sooooo realistic and she uses mixed media and cold finishing absolutely perfectly.  On top of impeccable execution, the emotion toland expresses with these figures is so wonderful.  Whew!

(images via artist's website)

1 comment:

Alexis L. of One Grand Home said...

How discomforting. The realism and detail are stunning but I wish I understood the intellectual program / motivation behind the work better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails