Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

12.21.2009

Imiso Ceramics







Oh! I am loving these pieces from South African design collective Imiso Ceramics. Their work is bold and delicate and rustic all at once. It's no wonder shops all over the world are importing these pieces.

I could not possibly begin to share with you all the pieces that I would like to from this body of work so please visit Imiso's website as well as their Flickr photostream to read about the four artists and look at even more lovely pictures of their work.

(images via the collective's Flickr)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails