Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

11.04.2009

Derek Weisberg





 

 

Sarah Zehr, these are for you.

Derek Weisberg lives and works in Oakland where he received his BFA from CCA(c) in 2005. What astounds me about Weisberg's work is not just the freshness of content and the uniqueness of aesthetic but the sheer amount of work he puts out. I don't know how he does it. He has literally hundreds of sculptures under his belt from over the past several years, which is probably why it was difficult for me to only pick a few to show here. You must, if you are intrigued by what's shown here, you must check out the artist's website for even more images.

These are just so incredibly kick-ass. I think I have a new art crush, sorry Furminsky.

(images via artist's own website)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails