Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

10.16.2009

Studio Time: Back from the Pit


Woo! What a day... what a wonderful day... I can't remember having such a lovely school day in years.

Today was the pit fire. And the potluck barbecue. So much fun, so much work, and such good food. I'll post more pictures later, but for now I only wanted to say I'm exhausted and completely reinvigorated creatively speaking. Watching those pieces go up in flames, seeing and feeling them cook, reminded me of why I love this material sooo much. And for all the quirks of each and everyone of us at the SFSU ceramic studio, I have to say, I really enjoyed spending the day with my classmates and teachers and a few guests. Today made the whole semester so far worth it.

Anyone else feel this way recently, or ever?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails