Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

10.16.2009

Sandra Trujillo

Found a Flickr set with a even more images of Trujillo's work just now. Check it out if you dig her! Thanks, Clam Traffic Jam! (lol)







I can't believe all these pieces are from the same artist. I love the illustration, the shapes, the colors, and the luster. I wish Sandra Trujillo had a website, but alas, she does not. A few quick facts, though: BA from UC Berkeley, MFA from CU Boulder, current professorship at Georgia College & State University. Trujillo makes grad school at Boulder look all the more intriguing.

(images via AKAR and the Ferrin Gallery)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails