Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

9.07.2009

Off Subject: Ana Serrano






Young, Mexican-American artist, Ana Serrano, creates incredible sculptures from cardboard and acrylic paint, sometimes a little extra, that speak towards her experience as a first-generation American in Southern California. She has a great amount of cultural wealth to draw from and it seems she's starting off on the right foot.

I wonder what Cheech Marin thinks of her work...

(images via artist's own website)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails