Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

9.05.2009

Megan Bogonovich









Megan... You rule. You are right up there with Ayumi Hori in my book. I hated majolica until I saw your work. I had no idea the technique could be used in such a... radical way. Feeble-minded of me I know, but nonetheless, you are a talented artist and crafstperson. You're sculptures are equally charming. I am totally inspired by your reclamation of the porcelain figurine and majolica pottery. Yum.

Plus you have even more cool work worth peeking at in your Etsy shop. I know just the person who needs a Uni-keet figurine.

And if folks reading want more, there's always Megan's Flickr page.

(images via artist's own website; artist's portrait via Art Esprit)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails