Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

9.07.2009

Lindsay Feuer







Oh, Lindsay Feuer, how do I love you, let me count the ways...

1. You handle porcelain like a lion tamer. Bravo!

2. Your imagination looks like a catalog of alien specimen.

3. Wait, is that an albino orchid?

4. Your pieces are like tactile dreams.

5. Zero breakage.

Okay, I made that last one up, but seriously... This work is so masterful, inventive, elegant, surreal, cerebral, and just damn magnificent. Whoosha! More images on her lovely website.

(all images via artist's own website)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails