Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

10.31.2011

Peggy Loudon




I'm feeling girly today. Maybe it's the Mazzy Star playing in the background, who knows.

I love Loudon's graceful pots and I think what dazzles me the most is that even though all the scrapping and stitching on these posts should feel rough, it doesn't. These pots feel delicate and wistful, perhaps due to the gentle colors, the simple shapes, and the thin walls.

They are so lovely.

(images via artist's website with permission)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails