Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

12.29.2010

Off Subject: Maki Tamura








These miniature three-dimensional paintings by Seattle artist Maki Tamura make my mouth water. They are so freakin' awesome!

(images via Dear Ada and James Harris Gallery)

1 comment:

Jaimianne said...

Sooo you are on my rss reader and this was the first post that came up on my home page this morning, and my jaw dropped. These are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing them!

PS I shared it on twitter- Jaimianne1 or you can see it on my shared items on my website www.jaimianne.weebly.com

Best wishes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails