Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

9.10.2010

Video: Eva Hild





Uh. This is freakin' crazy. One- I love LOVE love Eva Hild. Two- Look at that grog. Three- look at how gigantic and quick her sculpting is and all with her hands and water! Four- Damnit, I wish I knew what she was saying. Can anyone translate?

4 comments:

Eli Pastafangs said...

I wish I knew what she was saying too... :(
Even so, it's a very interesting video... I never thought she used such a grogged clay for her sculptures...Thanks for posting!

Krukmakeri hemjord said...

Hello. I have never heard of her and then I have still been around a long time and is professional potter.She is talking about going up in a larger format and to cast in metal as brons.She is also tell you what these sculptures mean to her!
annbritt

Unknown said...

Ah, thank you Annbritt! Did you catch what they mean?

lola coca-cola said...

Did anyone ever get a good translation? I've been working on trying to get someone to translate for me and also tried with an iphone app but so far nothing has been very accurate...

Related Posts with Thumbnails