Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

9.08.2010

Michael Fujita







Fujita is currently having a show at the Clay Studio in Philadelphia through October 12.  If you're in Philly you must definitely check it out. If you aren't, take a look at the exhibition on the Clay Studio website. It love the colored balls that he uses. It's fun, huh, and those coil pots are crazy.  They remind me of Bean Finneran's work almost. Could you have the patience to make a piece like that? 

(images via Lacoste Gallery and the Clay Studio)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails