Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

9.01.2010

Gillian Parke






I really like the contrasts in this work. The texture is fantastic, the luster is a sweet detail. I am especially fond of the second piece from the top. Maybe it's because it makes me think of shino.

(images via the Clay Studio and artist's website)

2 comments:

Mel said...

I just looked at her pieces yesterday - absolutely LOVE them! Thanks for sharing!

heidi haugen: days with clay said...

i love her as well...she was on the cover of cm in the not too distant past and i looked at the article many times..the marrying of styles is brilliant.

Related Posts with Thumbnails