Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

8.31.2010

Tiffany Schmierer








Giant photos this time around. Schmierer's work is so detailed and multi-layered and faceted that you really got to get up close to best appreciate. I can't wait to stop in and see the show this week.

(images via artist's website)


1 comment:

Linda Fahey said...

Great show and staying around and listening in to the crit group Tiffany is involved in was informative and interesting!

Highly recommend seeing the show to anyone who can make it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails