Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

7.09.2010

Shoko Teruyama







I am so jealous. This artist's skill for marrying shape, form, color, texture, and pattern is incredible.  I wonder how long the process takes to create a piece like the lotus platter (second above).


(images via artist's website)

3 comments:

Hue said...

I Love her works!! so awesome!!

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

The layered imagery is so interesting to me. Thanks for sharing this.

Linda Fahey said...

I love Shoko's work too! It's amazing! and I don't know if you've ever picked he pieces up but they are solid and weighty but don't look it!! another feat of clay! LOVE the lotus bowl too - gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails