Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

7.02.2010

Maria Dondero








More earthenware talent that feels like I might have unearthed it from the floor of a rustic, country playhouse. The whimsical and fluid illustrations that bedeck these pieces are so tasty.  Though at times the images are indiscernible, that only makes them the more imaginatively engaging. And the rough, teetering shapes are so unassuming which makes the vessels very easy to relate to... Just charming, don't you think?

(images via The Clay Studio and artist's website)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails