Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

6.10.2010

Laurel Lukaszewski











 Lukaszewski's work almost feels like paper sculpture... There is a weightless movement that flows through her work and contrasts subtly with the weight of the ceramic medium.  The installation pieces remind me also of the way scraps and trimmings accumulate around the studio... delicate curls and peaks of dust that we normally just scoop out of our attention with a sponge and a dust bin.

What do you think?

(images via artist's own website)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails