Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

4.27.2010

Off Subject: Carly Waito





 Aren't these oil paintings absolutely stunning. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get to see them up close one day... tightly crossed. Also, Waito is half of the Canadian design duo Coe&Waito, who, until recently, designed and produced a varity of lovely porcelain objets des maisons.

(images via hunter/gatherer)

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Amazing. When I was scrolling down the post I was thinking, interesting photos of crystals. Then to find out these are oil paintings!?! Very impressive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails