Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

3.09.2010

SunKoo Yuh




Whew. SunKoo Yuh's work is out of this world. I'm pretty stoked because Yuh is having a solo show at a local gallery in a couple weeks and I plan on checking it out.  This work is, I'm sure, much more stunning in person. There are just to many layers, far too much depth to be able to translate such beauty and creativity into two dimensions. I can't wait to experience it in person. I'm a dunce. This show is happening in Concord, MA not CA... So all you readers near Concord, Massachusetts better get your butts over there... and tell me all about it afterward. ;)

Do you know he uses like 40 different glazes on each sculpture? Check out this video as well. He's so interesting.

(images via Lacoste Gallery)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails