Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

3.12.2010

Julia Galloway







I believe Miss Galloway needs no introduction. She is an American pottery allstar. These pieces are some newer work than I've seen before. I love the blue hues and, as per usual, the scrolling patterns ignite my imagination. I would love to take a workshop with Galloway, but I always seem to miss her when she's in town. Not next time, I swear.

1 comment:

heidi haugen: days with clay said...

i adore julia....i first saw her demonstrating at nceca forever ago and fell in love. she is now teaching at u of mt....just a couple of hours away from me. maybe one day i will visit but i imagine that i would get a little dumbstruck.
thanks...i haven't seen the teapot decoration/style before.

Related Posts with Thumbnails