Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

2.08.2010

Crochet Pillows

 

It has been crazy crochet time here in my little hobbit hole.



  

I've been working some patterns from my favorite crochet book ever.

  

And trying some styles of my own design.

  

I'm even crocheting in school. The first segment of Textiles 1 was crochet, it's been a breeze.

  

I still need to finish stitching a couple of the pillows together.

 

But a couple are already finished and I love them!

Now I am working with some different colors. I've got a huge patchwork granny blanket that I started many years ago which I am now finally stitching together slowly but surely. And I just started a ripple blanket, as well, as something to work on before bed every night. It puts me to sleep nicely.

I love crocheting...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails