Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

1.12.2010

The Poppies!




I don't know if ya'll are aware of Poppytalk, one of my favorite 'handmade' websites or blogs, it's kinda both... It's a marketplace for indie handmade goods and the selection is often really wonderful as are their blog posts.

Well, they have started this year with an 'awards show' of sorts. And it counts on readers for the nominations. One of the categories is CERAMICS! Duh... so you should head over and nominate your favorite indie ceramist who has both an online shop and a blog, those are the requirements for nominations...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails