Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

1.04.2010

Marc Digeros







Okay, so by now everyone's gathered that I am having a torrid love affair with earthenware (my fiancé is extremely jealous). I just can't get enough of that red clay, it's just so rich... and I love it's rustic character especially when combined with bold and modern elements such as the patterns and colors seen above. Oh, Marc Digeros... you have no idea what your pots do to my insides. It feels like butterflies in there and I just want to reach through the computer screen and grab them! Oooooohoohoohoo...

(images via artist's own website)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes earthenware is quite sexy, no? nice design work.

Denise said...

those are gorgeous! I love the colors you used. Very nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails