Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

1.04.2010

Birthday Banners



 

 

 

 

 

 

So this is something else I've been up to.  Tomorrow is my little niece's 6th birthday and Saturday is my mum's birthday.  I'm broke as an empty sack of nickles but wanted to send something special to these girls that I adore... Mum's getting a welcome sign to put behind her counter in the little shop she runs in her quaint little mountain town.  My niece is getting a banner with her name to decorate her side of the room she shares with her older sister, who I also love to pieces and who will probably be getting something similar in a couple months.  I'm pretty excited by how these turned out and I think I'm going to have to make one for our little cottage, too.

1 comment:

Alexis L. of One Grand Home said...

They are too precious. We are doing some decorating for V-Day and Chinese New Year (same day this year) and I think I might steal your idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails