Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

12.03.2009

See: Parsely! Studio




I'm totally jealous of all the holiday shoppers who will be witness to the awesomeness that is the work from the See: Parsely! gang at the Chicago Renegade Craft Fair. Aren't these pieces so colorful and spunky?

Check out their blog, it's also awfully fun. These girls have a great energy about them and I just adore the things they think of.

(images via studio's blog)


1 comment:

SEE Parsley said...

THANKS!!!!! you are the coolest!!--carol of see:parsley! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails