Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

12.03.2009

Studio Time: It's finals time



So FYI, the next week and a half or so will be crazy busy. It's both my and my fiancé's birthdays and I have final critiques, final exams, and final papers due. I can't wait for it to be all done. I will also be figuring out how to set up a 'photo booth' to document some of my work, which I will then promptly share with you all. Needless to say postings will be limited for a brief moment. So stick around, don't go anywhere, more to come in the (near) future! ;)

P.S. The image is a sampling of the pit fire work... it's not great but I think the pieces will look cool  enough on my wall at home. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails