Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

10.24.2009

Weekend Rewind






Here we go again with a little weekend recap. Hope you're enjoying the October chill!

New Ceramics Mag?
: A must. If you don't get enough inspiration from Ceramics Monthly and all the pottery blogs you subscribe to, start reading this. I guarantee it will satiate.

Gitte Jungersen: Totally rockin' wall sculptures that inspire me greatly. And so precious... in a weird way.

Studio Dreams Dilema- Ugh!
: A must read if you care to be informed at all in the sagas of my life. At the moment I have committed to space in this 'new' studio but it is still in jeopardy as we have yet to fill the space with enough artists to cover the rent. Oh the agony! I will continue to update you.

On Etsy: Gleena: Just the sweetest pottery. Sometimes it calms me to see such gentle pieces. And Gleena has a wonderful blog about all sorts of things pottery related.

(image via Flickr user PFunkUltra)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails