Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

10.22.2009

On Etsy: Gleena





Gleena's Esty shop

Gleena's website

Gleena's blog

Why I like it: Gleena's pottery is simple, but... The forms are wonderfully organic and delicate. The colors are rich but gentle. And the reference illustrations? Always charming. Found this lovely studio via Design*Sponge.

(images via artist's etsy shop)

1 comment:

onegrandhome said...

Romantic and well done though for my own taste, I suppose I struggle with the prettiness a little bit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails