Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

10.30.2009

Fetish Ghost




I just totally love Fetish Ghost's Pottery.  It would be so rustic and old school if it weren't for the sleek decals he adds. These are just examples of one style in his Etsy shop which you should all totally check out.  If I weren't saving up for my own studio I would totally nab one of Zygote's kick ass jars for myself.  Also, Zygote runs a pretty nifty blog with tons of useful info. See Muddy Bloggers list to the right.

P.S. I hope everyone has a very happy Halloween!

(images via artist's Etsy shop)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails