Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

9.10.2009

Kuraoka Says to Know: Sam Chung









Sam Chung a potter known for his incredible soda-fired work. He recieved his MFA from Arizona State University in 1997 and has been teaching at the ASU Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts (a school I'm considering applying to when I'm ready for grad school) since 2007. The artist is currently showing his work at the Red Lodge Clay Center and you can find more images of his beautiful teapots at the Cervini Haas Gallery.


(images via Red Lodge Clay Center)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails