Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

8.09.2009

Samantha Robinson








I discovered this potter whilst reading one of my too many domestication blog subscriptions: Bliss. There is very little information about her that I could find, even through her own website, which makes me sad as I have so many questions. I love her use of traditional, mostly Japanese, patterning and her unabashed use of color. And her forms are so wabi-sabi, which adds perfectly to the charming combination of the pattern, material, and color. Her pieces aren't yet available for sale online, but should be soon so keep checking her website if you are interested.

(all images via artists own website)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails