Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

8.10.2009

perch! design









Darling and clever, perch! design is the work of artist/designer Amy Adams. Simple but interesting shapes combine with gentle but flirtatious color to create unique lighting elements for anyone with a taste for handmade or modern. Adam's other designs include tableware and garden pottery that are just as charming. The artist's Flickr page is also worth peeking at to see other designs that aren't on the website as well as a glimpse into her studio and some cute pet photos. I can't wait to have a studio of my own just so I can have a studio-cat as cute as Gus.

P.S. Many goods are available for purchase online. Yay!

(all images via perch! design)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails