Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

8.25.2009

Off Subject: Bruce Munro







I know, I know... more light. But that's my thing folks. Nothing makes my jaw drop more. Watching this video I can just imagine myself in that field among all those illuminating bobbers swaying back and forth around me like the wheat fields of some alien terrain light years beyond my imagination and the feeling that image evokes swells inside me almost orgasmically. I can't even imagine what the feeling would be in their physical presence. But that kind of reaction from just a YouTube video... wow. That's the feeling of success from the other side. That's the feeling that makes me love art. See more of Bruce Munro's sculpture on the artist's website.

Thanks, Aesthetic Outburst, for the heads up.

(images and video via Field of Light)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails