Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

8.24.2009

Eva Hild










I can't believe I missed this exhibit at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts. Eva Hild has got to be one of the most amazing sculptors on the face of the planet at the moment if not ever. I'm kicking myself, right now. I'm actually just very sad to have missed seeing her work up close and personal. Please take a look at the images of her commission work. The bronze sculptures are humbling and look as remarkable in their intermediary states as in their finished ones.

(all images via artist's own website)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails