Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

7.22.2009

On Etsy: Blue Mugs



I'm not sure why I wanted to post these mugs I found on Etsy, but I did, so here they are. I feel like mugs are a really good way for potters to make money and for pottery collectors to, well, collect pottery. Most every potter makes mugs and they often are a way to bring home the aesthetic of the artist on a very humble budget. Plus mugs are just great. Each one fits your hand differently, feels slightly new against your lips, and delights your eyes in a unique way. Start collecting!


oneclaybead, $19 (listed as black and white)



koidestudio, $24 for set of two



jbpots, $36 for similar



madhatterceramics, $28



Green Lotus, $25


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails