Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

5.27.2009

Studio Time: Spring 2009 Work


Thought I'd share a couple shots of the pieces I'm proud of from this last semester.


a teapot


i plan to use this one as a planter for succulents or a candle cave


one from a set of shino tea bowls, photos really can't do them justice


set of celedon tea bowls


a sake set

Whew... so for all my complaining, a few things did turn out nicely. I'm headed back to the CCSF studio at Fort Mason in a couple weeks and plan to play some more with sake sets and tea bowls and move onto porcelain. It's time.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails