Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

11.10.2010

Off Subject: Pogo







I know this is really stretching it as far as being relative to the main purpose of this blog, but I just had to share. I haven't come across something that made me feel this bubbly inside in a while. I am so driven in my own work by the idea of whimsy, and so projects like this completely blow me away. I hope you enjoy these treats as much as I do.

(via Pogo's YouTube)

1 comment:

Lizet said...

I can't believe how many times I watched these videos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails