Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

10.19.2010

Curtis Stewardson




Um? Totally. These pieces from Curtis Stewardson remind me that sometimes bold simplicity is all one needs for a beautiful work of art. Now it might be all you need, but then it's so much harder to perfect and make successful. I'm leaning this right now in my own studies.

Has anyone else had a less is more moment as of late?

(images via Archie Bray and unknown)

1 comment:

Lizet said...

These pieces are great! They are so bold and have so much character. The teapot is my favorite.

Related Posts with Thumbnails