Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

9.28.2010

Rob Sutherland








I have been lusting after Sutherland's pieces for a while and have had the dangedest time tracking down images to share.  Apparently there are at least three contemporary potters by the name of Robert Sutherland. Sheesh. Anyway, my favorite piece is the first, a series of which you can find more of on the artist's website.  I love the brain-glaze pieces as well though. Very sharp.

(images via the Clay Studio, Santa Fe Clay, and artist's own website)

1 comment:

Linda Fahey said...

love love love love love love loooovveee Rob's work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails