Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

9.30.2010

Li Xiaofeng







Um. I don't really know what to say about his work. I'd heard of it before in the whole shebockle over the breaking a million pieces of antique/ancient pottery thing. (My opinion? Do you know how much Chinese pottery from ancient dynasties exists???) Seeing it now though, I am astounded.  I love the fact that Lacoste actually commissioned a piece from him. Ha! Awesome.

(found via Pinterest and images via artNet and Yatzer)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the broken peices are reproductions? If not I hate it. If so I like it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails